Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode List

The Big Bang Theory Season 3

Season 3 of The Big Bang Theory aired 2009-2010. It was a great season where Penny and Leonard was together. In the first episode The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation boys got back fron the Nort Pole.

The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode List

Season 3 Episode 1: The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation

Season 3 Episode 2: The Jiminy Conjecture

Season 3 Episode 3: The Gothowitz Deviation

Season 3 Episode 4: The Pirate Solution

Season 3 Episode 5: The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary

Season 3 Episode 6: The Cornhusker Vortex

Season 3 Episode 7: The Guitarist Amplification

Season 3 Episode 8: The Adhesive Duck Deficiency

Season 3 Episode 9: The Vengeance Formulation

Season 3 Episode 10: The Gorilla Experiment

Season 3 Episode 11: The Maternal Congruence

Season 3 Episode 12: The Psychic Vortex

Season 3 Episode 13: The Bozeman Reaction

Season 3 Episode 14: The Einstein Approximation

Season 3 Episode 15: The Large Hadron Collision

Season 3 Episode 16: The Excelsior Acquisition

Season 3 Episode 17: The Precious Fragmentation

Season 3 Episode 18: The Pants Alternative

Season 3 Episode 19: The Wheaton Recurrence

Season 3 Episode 20: The Spaghetti Catalyst

Season 3 Episode 21: The Plimpton Stimulation

Season 3 Episode 22: The Staircase Implementation

Season 3 Episode 23: The Lunar Excitation

1 comment:

  1. It’s funny that the only way that Sheldon can be cheered up is be insulting someone else. He missed comic con AND the new Star Trek movie which when Penny mentioned the movie it made him feel worse. This episode is so so funny and a great follow up to the season finale. Honestly I wouldn’t even have time to watch TV if I didn’t get a free DISH Network Sling adapter http://bit.ly/k80U6m that gives me live or recorded TV from my employee DVR anywhere I go. I had the whole season recorded just waiting for me to have time and the time is now. Now with my iPhone and Galaxy Tab I watch when I have spare time and still spend quality time with my family when I get home.

    ReplyDelete